Zerobase offers a one-stop web development service from business strategy to design, implementation and operation.
We created some prototypes to demonstrate a possible future of restaurant services with smart glasses, Bluetooth beacons, tablets, and projectors.
We designed a journalistic data visualization which is regarded as one of the most advanced practices in data journalism in Japan.
We helped to design the initial version of iQON's iPhone app. iQON is known as the biggest fashion social networking service in Japan, and its mobile apps got Apple's App Store Best award and invited Google I/O.
We are developing a cross-media self-publishing platform BCCKS since 2010. BCCKS enables users to publish and distribute their content on paper and digital media including Amazon Kindle.
We built the Japan's biggest Groupon-ish service Ponpare (pronounced as 'pon-per-ray') in 2010. By agile software development and lean startup methods, we helped the client to enter the market in just seven weeks. This agility made it success to beat hundreds of competitors in so-called 'Groupon-race.'
- Hideto Ishibashi, President/Architect
- Kazuma Yonetani, Creative Director
- Kotaro Tanaka, Technical Director
- Mami Kurokawa, Designer
- Hajime Nagatomo, business and service planner
- Tomotsugu Kaneko, Engineer
- Sunao Morozumi, Designer
- Kana Igarashi, UX Designer/Director
- Hironori Fujimoto, Engineer
- Naoya Karatsu, Engineer
|Headquarter||Shinjuku 2-15-1, Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan|
|Founded||Sep 1, 2004|
|Total equity||10 million yen|
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Akiba BLDG #301, Shinjuku 2-15-1, Shinjuku, Tokyo, 160-0022, Japan